Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Man Make Fire!"

That was WTN's war cry as he gloriously lit up the $49.99 Wal-Mart fire bowl outside. It might be freezing tonight, but things are just heating up for WTN & Friends.  Tonight, they have girls over - actual female girls. I saw them with my eyes! (And they were polite enough to offer them wine (!) or beer.)

But first, some beautiful, quoteable gems from earlier this week:

-Loud Mouth Friend: "You only get one chance to make a first impression." And thankfully, that first impression keeps growing on me every time I hear you guys talk.

-One night they were talking about getting a hot tub for the patio. Can't they just get the kiddie pool, put hot water in it and put some jets in it?

-One of the friends, I think the short ugly Leprechaun one, was talking about how he had to go to his sister's house for his niece's birthday. At the party, his niece's pre-school teacher showed up and apparently is 31 years old and SMOKING HOT! Dude, I'm pretty sure they have laws against people like you creeping around the school yard.

..........

One of the chicks here tonight is the long time friend girl with the loud mouth and annoying laugh that always talks about how drunk she was. Another is definitely here for WTN's hot younger and just as dumb brother. (I saw them flirting near my car as I peeked out at them through my kitchen window.) Then the 3rd girl is presumably that 2nd chick's friend; there for moral support and possibly so someone can take "one for the team" so Hot, dumb brother (HDB) can get laid later.

They just made fun of the one girl's UGGs, to which she replied that they're not UGGs. One dude asked if that meant they are UGG knockoffs. Yes, they're called FUGGS - which is what most chicks call you behind your back.

They're talking about weddings and pregnancies and "whoops!" babies. WTN hopes he wasn't a "whoops!" Other friend commented that no one ever tells you that you're a "whoops!"

Not only is this chick wearing FUGGS, she is apparently also wearing Jeggings. The one guy was like "They totally look just like jeans!" Girl said that they don't even have a fly or anything. Also made reference to Conan O'Brien wearing Jeggings on his show the other night. The one friend just said he wants a pair of them, just not as tight.

Apparently this girl just learned how to ride a bike today. They are all shocked that she didn't know how to ride a bike. They asked if she needed training wheels and if someone had to hold her. "Was it a huge accomplishment? Did someone take pictures?" She said she rides the bike at the gym; Friend said that those bikes don't need balance.

*insert series of girl laughs after everything anyone says*

WTN just party fouled; he spilled beer everywhere. He also apparently just set up a game of CLUE inside.

Friend still really wants to wear these tights/leggings/jeggings. I'm guessing he's the wingman.

WTN apparently wears red corduroys and green sweaters for Christmas get togethers. Good to know he's White Trash AND festive.

This chick is also apparently a pyromanic. She proclaimed she's obsessed with lighting fires. I better get 911 on speed dial.

"Great Fire, right?"

Loud Mouth Friend has announced for the 2nd time already "Yo, it's not even that cold out tonight." Obviously not if you're all hanging out outside being obnoxious.

"FUCK THAT! TIME OUT! I was nervous, man! I'm not trying to fuck myself on Christmas." - WTN

*more girl giggles*

WTN just announced that if he had the tools, he would clean your teeth for half the price. Yeah, I'm pretty sure my dental plan has good coverage.

OMG this chick has a fuckin Jack Johnson song as her ringtone. Why doesn't this surprise me?

"Hey, would any girl like to be my beer pong partner?" - WTN offers an open invitation. No one jumps at the chance, but everyone has now gone inside to presumably play beer pong - or CLUE.

.........

Everyone had went inside around 10 and I went to bed at 11:30 and they were still inside. I woke up at 1 am at it was pretty quiet outside so I guess the girls peaced out early.

Oh well! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment